Beckman GS-15 Benchtop Centrifuge with Fixed Angle Rotor
The Beckman GS-15 is a compact bench-top centrifuge that is highly versatile and a workhorse in the industry. It is capable of operating with both fixed angle and swinging bucket rotors. As a result the GS-15 can process large quantities of sample quickly.
This GS-15 is in premium condition and comes complete with a 36 place fixed angle rotor (model F3602) for 1.5-2 mL microfuge tubes.
- Safety features including: over-temperature, imbalance and over-speed sensors.
- Steel barrier ring around chamber.
- Quiet operation
- Low maintenance
- Pre-set run times
- Smooth operation with brushless induction drive
- Choice of ramping rates to protect delicate gradients
- Diagnostic displays right on the front panel.
- Maximum speed: 14,500 rpm with fixed angle rotor
- Speed setting: digital with 100 rpm increments
- Display: digital readout in +/- 1 rpm increments
- Speed control: within 50 rpm of set speed
- Set time: 9 hrs, 59 min with momentary button hold
- Drive systems: brushless inductive
- Accel / decel: 10 programs
- Maximum noise output: less than 62 dBA
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Dimensions: 16" x 20" x 15" high
- Manufacturer: Beckman Coulter