DICKEY-john GAC 2500 Grain Analysis Computer
The DICKEY-john GAC® 2500-UGMA Grain Analysis Computer is the next generation of moisture testers from the world-wide leader in grain moisture analyzers. In addition to being GIPSA-Certified as UGMA-Compatible, the GAC 2500-UGMA offers accurate and reliable features.
This instrument has seen very little usage and is being offered at about 60% the cost of a new one. It is also being sold with a 60-day warranty and comes with a hard-copy Owner’s Manual.
- Field proven to work with all leading scale systems
- Utilizes the latest 149MHz technology to bring you NTEP certified results with faster analysis time.
- Equipped with NTEP calibrations for all grain types with custom calibrations available for specialty products such as walnuts and almonds, as well as non NTEP calibrations.
- Accurately tests frozen grain with running temperature of -4° F to + 113° F (depending on grain calibrations and moisture)
- Designed with a color touch screen, easy-to-use operating system and ergonomically designed sample drawer.
- Backed by an expansive network of distributors and authorized service centers, ensuring you support if and where you need it.
- Operating temperature: 36 to 113°F (2°C to 45°C)
- Power Requirements: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, 30/35 VA
- Humidity: 20 to 90% noncondensing
- Grain Temperature: -4°F to +113°F (-20°C to +45°C) depending on grain calibrations
- Storage/Transit Temperature: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (grain dependent)
- Approximate Weight: 25 lbs. (11.43 kg)
- Approximate dimensions: 17”H x 19”W x 14”D (43.18cm H x 48.26cm W x 35.56 cm D
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Manufacturer: Dickey-John GAC