Key features include:
- Compact instrument that requires minimal work space.
- All digital, multi-function display with simultaneous readouts of air pressure, time and vacuum pullback.
- Selectable password to lock out operator changes.
- High speed solenoid for highly accurate deposits.
- Universal power supply that includes plug adapters for use in any country.
- Multi-lingual display.
- Unique air management system to proved rapid response and stabilize cycle-to-cycle control.
- Time increment adjustments as small as 0.001 seconds for precise deposit control.
- Selectable unit display – psi, bar, or kPar for pressure; inH2O, inHg, mmHg or Torr for vacuum.
- Easy to use “Teach” function for initial setup.
Included in the purchase:
- Input air hose, fittings, power cord set, omnidirectional foot pedal
- Cabinet-mounted barrel holder
- Ergonomic hand grip
- Adapter hose holder
- User’s guide
- Tip caps
- Box of syringe barrels and pistons
- box of dispense tips.