Guava PCA-96 Flow Cytometer with Computer and Software
The Guava PCA-96 is a fully automated flow cytometer built for accurately counting cells while increasing production within your lab. The PCA-96 from Guava (now owned by Millipore) has the capability of reading 96 well plates in just under a couple of minutes and can use 1.2ml and 1.5ml tubes. The flexibility of the platform combined with the sleek small footprint design makes this flow cytometer an attractive addition to any immunology and toxicology lab. It is very easy to maintain and comes with a 60-day warranty. Don’t miss out on great opportunity to purchase this reliable Guava PCA-96 flow cytometer for a fraction of the cost new.
- CytoSoft Software applications include: Cell viability; Cell counting; Cell Toxicity; Cell Cycle; Antibody quantitation; Aptosis + More.
- Robust Flow Cytometer is equipped with a green excitation laser running at 532nm.
- Flow Cytometry using yellow and red bio-color fluorescence dyes can handle protocols for drug treatment, cancer, and aging studies.
- System comes with computer workstation running CytoSoft and all built-in assays.
- Emission: 580-583 nm; 675-680 nm
- Scatter: Forward
- Sample format: 96-well plates / 1.2 to 1.5 mL tubes
- Sample Volume: 125 uL
- Cell number per assay: 10-500 cells/uL
- Throughput: 12 uL/min to 60 uL/min
- Manufacturer: Guava, Millipore