Harvey SterileMax Benchtop Sterilizer with Stainless Steel Trays
The Harvey SterileMax Sterilizer Model ST75925 is the largest benchtop sterilizer available on the market and has four preset cycle programs. The sterilizer uses preset or custom cycles to program a consistent water supply and accurate steam through the built-in water pump. The non-recirculation option ensures debris and contaminants are not recycled through the sterilizer, keeping the unit running longer with less cleaning. Three door locks for safety, preventing door open until chamber is depressurized. The SterilMax is ideal for use in medical and dental offices, university laboratories, clinics, hospitals, and other locations where a variety of materials require sterilizing.
This unit is in very nice condition and is being advertised at a fraction of the cost of a new one. It is also being sold with a 60-day warranty.
- Four pre-set custom cycles for different applications
- User-friendly for all lab personnel
- Three door locks for safety
- Small laboratory footprint making it very useful for a variety of applications
- Two stainless steel trays – one large and one small
- Operational cycle parameters: 1-99 min at 100°C to 136°C
- Fixed cycle parameters: Liquids, unwrapped, wrapped, packs
- Chamber capacity: 1.2 cu. Ft (3 x 2 liter flasks)
- Chamber dimensions: 12” diameter x 18” deep
- Overall dimensions: W x H x D: 22.5” x 24.5
- Heater wattage: 1500 W
- Electrical requirements: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Manufacturer: Barnstead/Thermolyne