Microfluidics Model M110-Y (Year 2016) With Accessories
The M-110Y is ideal for producing high yields of cell rupture with minimal processing. Cell walls are ruptured by shearing forces that do not destroy cell contents and allow for easy separation. The instrument is also recommended for production of fine emulsions, ultra-dispersions, liposomes, and microcapsules.
This microfluidizer is in near perfect condition, manufactured in 2016, and has been performance tested. It is priced at less than half the cost of a new instrument. The unit also comes with many accessories and a 60-day warranty. Don’t miss out on this one!
Features of this instrument include:
- H10Z Ceramic Interaction Chamber.
- H30Z Ceramic Auxiliary Processing chamber
- Small diameter tubing for minimum hold up volume
- High pressure hose with pressure regulator
- 1 Liter stainless steel reservoir
- Stainless steel cooling reservoir for processed material
- Liquid end comes complete with new seals
- Complete toolbox
- Pressure range: 3,000-23,000 psi
- Flow rate: 100-500 mL/min
- Minimum sample size: 14 mL
- Feed temperature range: -25°C to 75°C
- Processor air requirements: 26 liters/sec @ 5 bar (56 scfm @ 100 psi)
- Weight: 55 lbs (25 kg)