RheoSense microVISC with Temp Controller and Accessories
The RheoSense µVISC is the fastest viscometer for your routine viscosity measurements. It is intuitively designed so that users can start operating within a minute with high precision and accuracy. The system is unique since a very small sample is required using the microfluidic chip-based technology. The instrument can be a workhorse in your laboratory for routine viscosity measurements. Some applications include measurement of: protein solutions, oil/lubricants, beverages, hydrogels, ointments, suspensions, etc.
This instrument is like new and even includes a µVisc Temperature Controller. The instrument also comes with A02 and A05 chips (one for 20 µm flow channel and one for 50 µm flow channel) and a box of positive displacement pipettes. The unit has not been fully tested in-house with viscosity standards but the 60-day warranty included in the purchase will cover testing for the purchaser. It is being offered at around 50% the cost of a new unit.
- Ease-of-use and very portable
- Small sample volume required.
- Rapid viscosity measurement in a minute
- Accuracy up to 2% of reading in all viscosity ranges
- Repeatable viscosity measurement up to 1% of reading
- Reading resolution x 0.001 mPas
- Temperature control using the Temperature Controller (included)
- Min sample volume: 100 µL
- Maximum shear rate, s-1: 1.7 ~ 5,800
- Viscosity range, mPa-s (cP): 0.2 ~ 20,000
- Temperature range: 18 – 50°C
- Accuracy: 2% of reading
- Repeatability: 0.5% of full scale
- Temperature sensor: Built in
- Software: Optional
- Manufacturer: RheoSense