Sartorius Mark 3 Moisture Analyzer
The Sartorius Mark 3 moisture analyzer offers fast, accurate results of solid, liquid, or pasty samples which allows you to make quick adjustments to improve the quality and consistency of your products. The system consists of a control module and a heater module. The control module features a keypad and backlit VGA display for easy viewing of the targeted and actual temperatures. The heater module features an electronic balance and four parallel infrared quartz cylinder heating elements. Additional heating modules can be interfaced with the controller to perform up to 300 accurate measurements a day.
The analyzer is easy to operate, just press a button to start the measurement. No pre-programming required. To restrict access to measuring functions, the unit can be password protected for up to 20 users. Other features include selectable standby temperature, timer mode, data storage of last 999 measurements, initial sample weight lock, pass-fail function, integrated printer on control module, LED status lights, and balance spill protection.
This system is in perfect condition and is being offered at $$$ thousands below the cost of a new comparable system. It is also being sold with a 60-day warranty.
- User friendly – easy one button measurement
- Consists of control module and heating module
- Variety of selectable features for easy analyzing
- Heating module features an electronic balance
- Internal thermal printer for instant hard copy results
- Capable of connecting up to four optional heater modules
- Stores up to 300 programs and recalled by name
- Internal balance calibration or external manual calibration
- Capacity: 100 grams
- Readability: 0.0001 gram
- Weighing Units: % moisture; % solids; % volatiles; fuel moisture; PPM
- Languages: Multiple
- Interface: USB
- Minimum Temperature: 30°C
- Maximum Temperature: 210°C
- Electrical: VAC: 90 to 250
- Manufacturer: Sartorius