Thermo CellInsight CX7 LZR Imaging System
The Thermo Scientific™ CellInsight™ CX7 LZR High Content Screening (HCS) Platform consists of a CellInsight CX7 LZR HCS Reader and a CellInsight computer. In combination with the BioApplication and scanning software, the LZR HCS Reader Platform images fluorescently labeled cells and other biological samples within the wells of standard microplates and automatically measures the multi-parametric effects of cell treatments.
The unique optical path of the system is optimized for performing rapid automated imaging scans in clear-bottom microplates. It automatically focuses on a field of cells and acquires images at each selected channel. The installed HCS Studio Cell Analysis Software scanning application identifies and measures individual features and structures within each cell in a field of cells, so that hundreds of cells are analyzed in parallel. The software then tabulates and presents the results automatically. All raw data, including images of individual cells, are available for inspection and analysis. The software provides for multicolor imaging, automated cell-based image analysis, and data management for archiving, analysis, and creation of reports. An intuitive, graphical user interface guides you through image acquisition and image analysis, as well as data review and reporting.
This complete system is in premium condition and is offered at about 60% the cost of a new comparable system. Because it is a current system and only a few years old, it qualifies for a service contract from Thermo if desired.
Features of the CXS7 System:
- Complete automation of image acquisition and analysis processes with automated 3 position objective changer and automated filter changes
- Continuous-wave solid-state laser illumination for Hoechst, FITC, TRITC, CFP, YFP, CY5, Texas Red, and near-IR like dyes
- Wide fluorescence spectral range from the blue to near infra-red, enabling up to 6-color simultaneous multiplexing
- Spectral flexibility through independently controlled multi-position dichroic mirror and emission filter wheels enabling advanced fluorescence imaging modes
- Ability to acquire transmitted light images of chromophore labeled samples through the color Brightfield capability
- Ability to image multi-dimensional structures in three dimensions with an integrated Confocal unit
- Integrated laser autofocus module
- Simple to use software that fits your workflow and gives results in minutes
- An intuitive data viewer that allows you to review plate features immediately after scanning
- An integrated 10 GB Thermo Scientific™ Store Express Image and Database Management Software solution
- Electrical: 250 W max / 50-60 Hz / 100 – 240 Volts
- Supported microplates: Clear bottom 96-, 384- and 1536-well microplates
- Stage Travel: 79.4 mm x 329 mm
- Focus Resolution: Sub-micron step size with advanced micro-stepping
- Wavelength Range: Specific wavelengths 370 nm – 810 nm
- Objectives with instrument: 10x (NA. 0.04) Olympus
20x (NA 0.45) Olympus
20x (NA 0.70) Olympus
40x (NA 0.60) Olympus
4x (NA 0.16) Olympus
- Channels: 6 channels maximum
- Camera: Photometrics x1 CCD, high resolution, thermos-electrically cooled to 0°C
- Optics: Infinity corrected system
- Image Compatibility: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF
- Dimensions (cm): 80 (D) x 48.5 (W) x 46.5 (H).
- Weight: 68 Kg (150 lbs)
- Manufacturer: Thermo