Thermo Scientific Luminoskan Ascent Fluorescence Microplate Spectrophotometer
The Thermo Scientific™ Luminoskan™ Ascent™ Microplate Luminometer excels at many applications, including reporter gene, immuno and cell based assays, enzyme studies, molecular interactions and more. The instrument is compact and robust with excellent optical performance for a variety of luminometric research applications, offering versatile plate formats, fast reading speeds and up to three dispensers.
This instrument is in very nice condition and comes complete with computer hardware and software. It is priced at less than half the cost of a new comparable system.
- Fast reading speed – reads a 96-well plate in just 15 seconds
- Equipped with up to three reagent dispensers for fast kinetic assays
- Supports simultaneous dispensing and reading, enabling monitoring of fast kinetic measurements from the very start of the reaction
- Very low dead volume and the backflush capability to help conserve expensive reagents
- High sensitivity, a wide dynamic range and low cross-talk for accurate and precise results
- Reads up to 384 well plates for increased assay throughput
- Easily integrates with other automated system.
- Wavelength range: 270 – 670 nm
- Sensitivity: 10 amol ATP/well using flash reaction
- Dynamic range: Less than 9 decades over whole gain setting area
- Dispensing volume: 1 – 100 µL in 1 µL increments
- Dispensing speed: 25 seconds, 96 well plate, 5 µL/well
- Plate types: 1 to 384 well plates
- Wavelength selection: Filters
- Detector: Photomultiplier tube
- Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific