Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 16 Bench-Top Centrifuge with Microplate Rotor
The Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 16 is perfect for cell culture, blood processing and other life science applications. This bench-top non-refrigerated centrifuge is also compatible with a wide range of rotors which enhances it versatility within the industry.
This unit is in very nice condition, fully tested and comes with a swinging rotor fitted with microplate holders. It is being offered at about half the cost of a comparable new unit.
- Intuitive controls simplify operation
- Motorized lid latch for easy closing and locking
- Secure locking system for easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors
- Easy access to rotor chamber for quick cleaning
- SMARTspin imbalance detection system
- 9 acceleration / 10 braking profiles
- Advanced rotor management system to maximize acceleration and braking
- Compact dimensions preserve precious bench space
- Energy efficient to minimize electricity consumption
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.8” x 17.3” x 14.2”
- Net weight: 127 lbs.
- Capacity: 1.6 liters
- Drive system: Direct, brushless induction – low profile
- Run times: 9 hours, 99 min plus HOLD
- Certification: UL, CSA, IVD compliant
- Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific