Thermo Scientific ThermoFlex 900 Recirculating Chiller
The Thermo Scientific ThermoFlex 900 recirculating chiller is extremely reliable. The unit features a robust refrigeration system designed for continuous use in a variety of applications. The recirculation system incorporates fail-proof plumbing connections to eliminate leaks. Integrated air and fluid filters minimize wear to mechanical parts which lowers lifetime maintenance costs and improves system reliability. The ThermoFlex 900 offers up to 10% greater cooling capacity than comparable units and has many available options to allow optimization based on your lab’s application.
This chiller is NEW and is offered at $$ thousands less the retail cost for a new unit. It is also being sold with a 60-day warranty and comes with a real Operator’s Manual. Don’t miss out on this one!
- Auto refill to allow for self-filling of the chiller to ensure that the proper level in reservoir is maintained, saving valuable time.
- Anti-drainback ensures reservoir does not overflow when chiller is shut down. This allows the chiller to be installed more than 24 ft. below the application.
- DI filtration internal to the chiller is used to maintain the resistivity level below 3 Mohm, with an alarm at 1 Mohm. This minimizes footprint and eliminates downtime needed to change the filter.
- Easily adjustable pressure relief valve which allows for control of the outlet pressure from the chiller to be regulated, ensuring your process performance requirements are met.
- A 3-way valve for flow control that allows you to control the amount of flow to the application. The process flow is measured on the return to the unit, ensuring the appropriate amount of flow is provided to the application.
- Complete control over pressure and flow during your application. A pressure relief valve monitors the flow through the process return and displays the reading on the controller.
- Water-Cooled mechanism uses facility water to cool the system, minimizing heat dissipation into the environment.
- Setpoint Temperature range: 5°C – 40°C
- Ambient temperature range: 10°C – 40°C
- Temperature stability: ± 0.1°C
- Setpoint Cooling Capacity at 20°C: 60Hz 900W (3072 BTU); 1400W (4778 BTU)
- Reservoir volume: Gallons (liters): 1.9 (7.6)
- Flow rate: 4.1 gal/min at 60 psi.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 27" x 14.2" x 25"
- Unit Weight: 126 lbs (57.2 kg)
- Power requirements: 115V/60Hz/1 Phase 15A circuit
- Certification: NRTL certified to CSA with UL and CE certification.
- Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific