Tuttnauer Model 5596 Autoclave with Sussman 30KW steam generator
The Tuttnauer Model 5596 autoclave was designed to cover a large field of applications for hospitals/medical centers as well as pharmaceutical and biotech industries. The unit operates with saturated steam as te sterilizing agent and hasa temperature range of up to 137 degrees C and pressure up to 34 psi. It is perfect for effectively sterilizing heat and moisture-stable materials in a timely and efficient manner. The autoclave is equipped with the latest features and technology and very reliable. The unit is also easy to use with multiple cycle options including vacuum, gravity, and liquid. The control system of the sterilizer is based on microcomputer technology. This ensures fully automatic operation through the entire cycle. Once the pre-selected parameters are established, no further operator intervention is required.
This sterilizer is in very nice condition and comes with a number of accessories including a Sussman 30KW steam generator and sterilizer cart. It was manufactured in 2012, comes with a 60-day warranty and is being sold at about half the price of a new one.
- Sorry, this item has SOLD
Features and Benefits
- Narrow and Compact: The slim design allows fitting more autoclaves into a limited space, maximizing sterilization capacity.
- Eco-Friendly: Utilizing tap or chilled water supplies can reduce water consumption up to 90% making your facility greener and more cost-efficient.
- Diverse Load Types: Comes with a total of 12 programs that range in temperature from 105°C – 137°C.
- Advanced Touch Control: The large screen gives you an easy-to-read overview of real-time chamber values, as well as temperature and pressure trend graphs.
- Stainless Steel Piping: Piping and connectors are made of top-quality stainless steel to avoid corrosion and contamination of the sterilized loads
- Load Traceability: Transfer cycle data to a PC with optional remote monitoring software.
- Hinged Door Type: This allows operator to safely open the door at the end of the cycle to access the sterilized items.
- Standards & Directives: Complies with all the strictest international directives and standards, including UL, ETL, FDA, CE, ASME.
- Automatic Shut down mode. After 4 hours of inactivity, the sterilizer goes into SLEEP mode and the LED lights are activated.
- Chamber volume: 250 Liters
- Chamber dimensions (W x H x D): 20” x 20” x 38”
- External dimensions (W x H x L): 44” x 75” x 60”
- Electrical requirements for autoclave: 3 Phase, 208 Volts, 60 Hz
- Electrical cable requirements: 3 x 13 AWG
- Sensors present: Four (drain, chamber, condensate line, chamber)
- Pressure transducers: Two – one for chamber pressure; one for jacket pressure
- Compressed air requirements: 85-115 PSI
- Manufacturer: Tuttnauer