New Brunswick Galaxy 48R Bench-Top Incubator
The Galaxy® 48R CO2 incubator is a mid-sized, stackable, 48-liter incubator that is designed to optimize performance in applications that require a higher level of isolation and in small labs. The six-sided, direct heating system gently bathes cells in a seamless, fan-less chamber. The Galaxy 48R incubator features a large backlit display with on screen help menus, control & data logging of temperature, humidity, CO2, door openings, alarms, and optional O2 gas and humidity monitoring. Consistent temperature and CO2 stability create the perfect incubation conditions. The seamless chamber feature make it easy to clean and ensures a contamination-free environment.
This Galaxy 48R incubator is in very nice condition, fully tested and comes with a 60-day warranty. It is priced at about half the cost of a new one.
- Comprehensive and rapid analysis for real-time and historic conditions with the R-series controller
- 72-hour continuous data logging of temperature, alarms, door opening and internal conditions
- Capability of quickly changing of both environmental and alarm settings using controller
- Diagnostic interface to show system parameters and functions
- Password protection and on-screen trouble shooting.
- Advanced six-sided direct heating system
- Fan-less design – using gentle circulation of air
- Seamless chamber – pressed from a single sheet of stainless steel
- Perforated shelves for optimal circulation of temperature and internal environment
- Sealed and split inner doors – ability to view cultures while maintaining sample integrity
- Viewing window – eliminates need to open chamber
- Oxygen control option – Ideal for applications for stem cell, oncology and IVF studies
- 25mm Access Port for adding instrumentation or probes
- Volume: 1.7 ft3 (48 Liters)
- Internal dimensions: (W x D x H): 40.1 x 30.5 x 40.1 cm (15.8 x 12 x 15.8 inches)
- External dimensions: (W x D x H): 48.3 x 47.5 x 64.5 cm (19 x 18.7 x 25.4 inches)
- Stainless steel shelves: 3 shelves
- Temperature control range: Ambient +4 to 50°C
- Electrical: 115 Volts
- Manufacturer: A&D, Acculab, Agilent Technologies, AirSep, Analytik Jena, Applied Biosystems, Axon Instruments, Barnstead-Labline, BD, Beckman, Beckman Coulter, Binder, Biorad, Boekel, Brinkmann, Bruker, Dickey-John GAC, Eagle, EFD, Electrolab, Electrothermal, Eppendorf, Fluke, GeneMate, Guava, Harvard Apparatus, Heidolph, Hermle, Hettich, Hitachi, IKA, Innovatis, Invitrogen, Jenway, Lab-Line, Labconco, Labline, Labnet, Life Technologies, Manitowoc, Mettler Toledo, Microfluidics, Midmark, Millipore, MJ Research, Nor-Lake, Peqlab, Polymer Laboratories, Precision Scientific, Quincy Lab, RheoSense, Ritter, Robbins, Sartorius, Senterra, Shel Lab, Shimadzu, Skantron, Sorvall, Taylor Wharton, Tecan, Thermo, Thermo Barnstead, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Thermo Revco, Thermo Scientific, Turner Designs, UNICO, UVP, Varian, VWR, Wave Biotech, Welch, Wescor, Zeiss