Invitrogen EVOS™ FL Imaging System
The Invitrogen™ EVOS™ FL Imaging System was designed for a broad range of applications including, but not limited to, multiple-channel fluorescence imaging, protein analysis, pathology, cell culture, and in situ imaging. With positions for 5 objectives and 3 fluorescent light cubes, the EVOS FL Imaging System provides the flexibility to help meet most imaging research applications.
An Invitrogen™ EVOS™ Cell Imaging System is a must-have in your lab for cell imaging whether you’re capturing images for publication, teaching, or research. EVOS systems were designed to allow researchers to focus on their data rather than worrying about the operation of a microscope. From cell culture to complex protein analysis and multichannel fluorescence imaging, EVOS imaging systems help you perform a variety of routine and specialty applications. Proprietary LED light cube technology is designed to minimize photo-bleaching, offers >50,000 hours of LED illumination, and allows adjustable intensity—with no darkroom and no consumable costs.
This instrument is in great condition and is being sold with two light cubes (DAPI and TX RED), four objectives along with a universal vessel holder for the stage. Other instrument accessories included are: dual slide vessel holder, power supply and computer mouse.
- Publication quality images are always available
- High quality camera and optics to give maximum resolution
- Easy to use image and capture software
- LED light source is used to replace the traditional Mercury light source
- Hard-coated filter sets are used to enable higher transmission efficiencies
- Use of the light cubes means brighter fluorescence, higher transmission efficiencies, the ability to detect faint fluorescence signals, and better signal-to-noise ratios.
- Integrated software serves as a key component to all EVOS systems.
- 5 – position objective turret
- Illumination: Adjustable-intensity LED ( 50,000 hour life per light cube)
- Contrast Methods: Epifluorescence and transmitted light (bright field and phase-contrast)
- Fluorescence channels: Simultaneously accommodates up to 4 fluorescent light cubes
- Condenser working distance: 60 mm
- Stage: Mechanical stage with X-Y axis fine-positioning controls
- Vessel holder: Interchangeable – available with instrument
- Camera: High sensitivity interline CCD color camera
- Output ports: 3 USB ports, 1 DVI port
- Power supply: AC adaptor
- Dimensions: Height 58 cm (23 in); Depth 47 cm (19 in); Width 36 cm (14 in)
- Objectives (4 total): Zeiss A-Plan 2.5x/0.06; LWD PLAN 4x/0.10; AMEP4681 AMG 10X PLAN; AMEP-4682 AMG 20X Plan
- Manufacturer: Invitrogen