- Flexible imaging options—capture visible and near-infrared fluorescence-based western blots and gels, chemiluminescent western blots, and colorimetric stained protein and DNA gels
- Smart Exposure-enabled advanced acquisition—designed to deliver high quality images every time with auto-alignment, auto exposure, auto-zoom, and auto-focus
- Advanced, intuitive interface—un-box, set up, and image in minutes with streamlined workflows
- On-board analysis with automated image analysis with multi-frame capability—analyze multiple mini gels or blots at once
- Small footprint—all capabilities are packed into a conveniently sized bench top instrument with a large imaging area for imaging multiple blots or gels at one time
- Thermo Fisher Cloud-enabled—a secure place to store, analyze, and share data
Invitrogen iBright FL1000
Invitrogen iBright FL1000
The Invitrogen iBright FL1000 Imaging System is a powerful, easy-to-use western blot and gel documentation system which provides sensitive, streamlined, and multimode image capture. It connects to the user through a large capacitive touch-screen interface and intelligently designed software to provide convenient western blot and gel imaging. This compact benchtop instrument is equipped with five fluorescent channels: three in the visible fluorescence range (RGB) and two in the near-infrared (NIR) fluorescence range. This enables compatibility with use of a wide range of fluorescent dyes. Four channels can be multiplexed simultaneously for a single western blot.
The FL1000 Imaging System provides fast, accurate chemiluminescent detection using an advanced 9.1 MP CCD camera to capture chemiluminescent images with high sensitivity and dynamic range. The incorporated advanced CCD technology results in sensitivity greater than or equal to X-ray film and provides enhanced dynamic range and signal linearity. Capture stained nucleic acid gels (e.g., ethidium bromide, SYBR green, SYBR safe, etc.) using the integrated long-life green LED-based transilluminator, which provides a light source without harmful UV rays or mercury waste from UV transilluminator bulbs.
This instrument is in excellent condition and ready to work in your lab. It is priced at $$ thousands below the cost of a new system and comes with a 60-day warranty.
- Lighting: Green LED, Visible LED, near IR LED
- Camera: 9.1 MP CCD to capture chemiluminescent images
- Transilluminator: Integrated long-life green LED-based
- Touch Screen: 12.1-inch LCD with multi-touch technology
- Dimensions (w x d x h):: 68 x 38.2 x 59.8 cm
- Manufacturer: Invitrogen