Microfluidics Model 110-Y Microfluidizer
The M-110Y is ideal for producing high yields of cell rupture with minimal processing. Cell walls are ruptured by shearing forces that do not destroy cell contents and allow for easy separation. The instrument is also recommended for production of fine emulsions, ultra-dispersions, liposomes, and microcapsules.
This microfluidizer is in very nice condition and has been performance tested. It is priced at less than half the cost of a new instrument. The unit also comes with a 60-day warranty and Operator’s Manual. Don’t miss out on this one!
Features of this instrument include:
- G10Z Ceramic Interaction Chamber.
- Small diameter tubing for minimum hold up volume
- High pressure hose with pressure regulator
- Inlet adapted to accommodate a 300 mL glass reservoir
- Stainless steel cooling reservoir for processed material
- Liquid end comes complete with new seals
- Operation manual
- Pressure range: 3,000-23,000 psi
- Flow rate: 100-600 mL/min
- Sample Size: 14 mL minimum